Our Corporate Services
STRESS-FREE CORPORATE MASSAGE and EMPLOYEE HEALTH SERVICES COVERING GREATER BATON ROUGE, THE FELICIANAS, ZACHARY, AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS.
On-Site and Event Services
Focuses on shoulders, back, neck, arms, & head. Designed to relax muscles, improve flexibility and movement.
A pain-free way to address longterm and acute pain, this fully clothed bodywork session provides immediate and lasting results.
We Are Dedicated to the Customer Experience
We provide you with customized massage and integrative wellness solutions for you and your team. We help you:
- Combat the damaging effects of daily pressures that work against cognition and concentration.
- Create goodwill in your workplace by communicating to your staff that they’re appreciated and important.
- Attract and retain qualified team members who look forward to the “perk” of wellness and office massage.
- Provide a proven health and wellness program designed to improve focus, increase energy, reduce over-all pain, and improve morale.
Our corporate massages are conducted in a private setting at your facility by our licensed and effective massage therapists. Let us help turn your office into a better, calmer, more productive place to work.
Employee Wellness Program
Catherine Smith is not only a Licensed Massage Therapist, she is a Naturopathic Doctor with over 20 years experience in the integrative health field. Cathy has expertise in working with people from across the country and guiding them to successfully increase motivation, lose weight, and be healthier. She also works with local companies to help their employees attain the same satisfaction and success.
All employee wellness programs are designed for the specific needs and goals of each company. Please use the Contact Form at the bottom of this page or call (225) 784 – 2168 to discuss your objectives.
Let Us Help You
Nothing boosts employee morale like getting the email saying the massage therapist has arrived.
Massage and wellness can help keep your employees focused, alert and stress-free.
Office massage and corporate wellness services decrease stress while increasing company loyalty.
A fifteen-minute chair massage may reduce employee tiredness and stress by as much as 85%.
How Much Will It Cost?
This convenient and free estimator will quote pricing for up to 51 participants. If you require a quote for more than 51, just let us know by using the Contact Form at the bottom of this page. We work to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. Thanks!
Here are a few pointers to help with your budgeting for your Corporate Massage Event:
Our Clinical Experience
All of our massage therapists have completed a minimum of 500 hours curriculum.
All of our massage therapists have passed the Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx).
All of our massage therapists are fully licensed in the state of Louisiana.
All of our massage therapists are current on Continuing Education courses and therefore maintain their licensure.
- Curriculum – 100% 100% 100%
- MBLEx – 100% 100% 100%
- Licensing – 100% 100% 100%
- Continuing Ed – 100% 100% 100%
We Do It All
Our on-site massage services can help you keep employee morale on the rise. Utilize our services for:
- Employee Incentive Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Nurses Appreciation Week
- Admin Appreciation Day
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Corporate Events and Meetings
- On-Set and VIP Events
- Conventions and Trade Shows
- Sports Tournaments
- Private Events
- Health and Wellness Fairs
Chair and/or Table Massages
Things to Know
- Maximum of 80 minutes will be provided by us for companies within the areas covered by SWI.
- 80-minutes allows for four 20-minute demonstrations
- One professional massage therapist will be sent to your work site on a date agreed upon by you and SWI.
- Your company must be located within the state of Louisiana.
- Demonstration fee of $175.00 is payable on the demo date.
- If your location is more than 20 minutes from SWI, travel fees will apply and are determined on mileage and current gasoline pricing.
Book a Demo
Your Corporate Health Starts Here
Flexible scheduling and professional care.
Or Call — 225 784 2168