Terms and Conditions
By accessing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following terms:
1. Copyright. All material on this site, and the files associated with it, is the sole property of SmithWorks Inc. (SWI). It is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America and under treaties with other nations. Unless otherwise stated, no material on this site is in the public domain. You may not download, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, display, post, or transmit material on this site unless expressly permitted, and then only the designated material. SWI in no way represents or warrants that your use of materials displayed on this site does not infringe the rights of third parties.
2. Links. You may not establish a link to this site without the express written consent of SmithWorks Inc.
4. Accuracy. While reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that all information in this site is accurate and up to date, SWI makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information.
5. Specific Disclaimer Concerning Naturopathic and Massage Information. The information contained in this online site is solely intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of natural health care and massage topics. The information contained in this online site is strictly the opinion of Cathy Smith, ND, LMT and is for informational and educational purposes only. This service is for educational purposes only and should in no way be taken to be the provision or practice of medical, nursing or professional healthcare advice or services. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider. The information obtained from this service is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatments.
All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Catherine Smith, the publisher of this content, nor any affiliates, service providers, etc., take(s) responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program. Should you have any health care related questions, call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly.
6. Limitation of Liability and Exclusion of Warranty. This site is provided as is, and your use of it is exclusively at your own risk. SWI makes no warranties, express or implied, about the use of this site or the materials in it, and disclaims any express or implied warranty of accuracy or quality, and any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. SWI also expressly disclaims any liability for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as you access or browse the site or download material from it.
SWI shall not be held responsible for providing information under any theory of liability or indemnity. The professionals who respond to inquiries provide information solely intended to educate and inform. Responses do not create a client-professional relationship between the answering professional and the individual submitting the request.
7. Communications by You. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be, treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of SWI and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, market research, fund-raising and focus groups. Furthermore, SWI is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication that you send to the site, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. We do not respond to any questions concerning specific medical conditions. If you transmit such information, while we will not intentionally release it or make it public, we cannot assure you that the information will be kept private. We urge you not to send such information by e-mail.
9. Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right or license to use any Trademark without the written permission of its owner.
10. Export Control. Software and other materials from this site may be subject to United States export control. The export control laws of the United States prohibit exporting certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of specially designated nationals, or the U.S. Commerce Department’s table of deny-orders. SWI does not authorize the downloading or exporting of any software or technical data from this site to any prohibited jurisdiction under the United States export laws.
11. Revisions. SWI reserves the right to modify and supplement these terms at any time, without prior notice, by posting the new terms on the site. You agree that your continued access and use of the site shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms.
12. Disputes. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Louisiana regardless of conflicts of laws. The Louisiana State District Court for the Parish of West Feliciana or the Federal District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana shall be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claim between the parties, who consent to the jurisdiction and venue of those courts.
13. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SWI, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
You accept these terms by using this web site.