Cancellation and No-Show Policy
In our desire to be effective and fair to all our clients, and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
- Please arrive at least five minutes before your scheduled appointment time in order to ensure a full massage session.
- Late arrivals will lose the time they are running behind. For example, if you schedule for 1pm but are 15-minutes late, your session will still end at 2pm and you will be charged 100% of the scheduled service price.
- You may cancel your appointment without charge up to 24 hours preceeding your appointment.
- Same day cancellations will be charged 100% of the scheduled service price.
- When using a Gift Certificate, you may cancel your appointment without charge up to 24 hours preceeding your appointment.
- When using a Gift Certificate, same day cancellations will result in forfeiture of Gift Certificate.
- All Gift Certificates expire on the date marked on the certificate and dates are not extended.
If you do not call to cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged full price for the scheduled appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
Anyone who either forgets or forgoes their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no show.” They will be charged for their missed appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
By scheduling an appointment, you are acknowledging you have read, and agree to, the terms of this policy.
Catherine Smith, ND LMT
Louisiana Massage License 9278